Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I am selling my AGV Ti-Tec helmet with clear and gold iridium sheild in size XL. The helmet will include its box, helmet bag, chin sheild, and tear offs that work with the clear sheild. The helmet is in like new condition...no dings, scuffs, tears or wear of the liner or straps. The gold sheild has a single scratch on it. I purchased the helmet brand new in April of 2006 and have taken care of it like it was my own child. The fit is awesome and very comfy for all day use. The Ti-Tec is known for its sound damping and you will have to tuck your ears back after put on the helmet (as does Mr. Rossi) but it is so comfy you forget you are wearing it. I have never needed ear pluggs on highway rides at 80-90mph yet I can hear everything around me just as good as a rider with a more open helmet. The vent system works VERY well and can be all the way open, partial, or closed as well as the front mouth vents can be open or closed. Sheild change over is a 10 second affair and very easy. I am selling the helmet for a visual change (brighter options perhaps) and I like to change things up. I am asking $300 shipped (via USPS priority with track-confirm) or best offer!!!!! Please send me an offer [thumbsup] [thumbsup]
TECHNICAL FEATURES
Shell SSL (Super-Super-Light) Carbon-Kevlar construction. 2 Shell sizes and 4 EPS sizes for the perfect fit
Ventilation System IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with pure titanium air intakes (Titanium Technology) and channels hollowed directly in the shell
Liners Fully removable and washable (including neckroll). Cool Max with hygienic treatment fabrics. Racing fit, very snug
Shield Clear, flat, anti-scratch and anti-fog polycarbonate Race visor with tear-off system
Retention System Double D Ring
Shield Mechanism XQRS (Extra Quick Release System): shield replacement without tools in few seconds
Certification DOT/BSI

1 - 3 of 3 Posts