Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pulled over... sept the trooper lets me slide, yesterday the local fife lets me go too :police:

they all seem so bad and pull out the pen as im looking for my id. then as they are standing next to the bike they get all fncked up like they just saw a good looking women and dont know how to act....

i could have sworn the dude had a hardon, he couldn't get back in the cruiser fast enough

even so, he inferred that i should never ride any faster than my guardian angel can fly...i told him i was just trying to keep up ;)

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
[clap]nice.."lucky slevin" [thumbsup] looks like it is a good year for deval mostro, right Marco? ;D

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
Paul,
Are you sure you aren't using the Jedi mind trick on these guys? ;)

Trooper: "License and registration."
Paul: "OK, officer. This is a sweet bike isn't it?"
Trooper: "That sure is a sweet bike."
Paul: "Sorry it's taking so long to find my papers. Maybe you should just let me slide?"
Trooper: "I'm gonna let you off with a warning this time."
Paul: "Gee, thanks officer. I'll be real careful."
Trooper: "Be careful. Move along."

You have a light saber under the seat too? [laugh]

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
greg mo said:
[clap]nice.."lucky slevin" [thumbsup] looks like it is a good year for deval mostro, right Marco? ;D
hell yeah, Greg and I got pulled over for lane-splitting on the Sure-Kill Expressway (76) by a cop that looked like Ray Barone from Everyone Loves Raymond.
We were sure he let us go with a warning because he was Italian and we were on the Ducs, plus with Greg's accent, he prolly thought we were both goombas too

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
DesmosDromos said:
Paul,

Trooper: "License and registration."
Paul: "OK, officer. This is a sweet bike isn't it?"
Trooper: "That sure is a sweet bike."
Paul: "Sorry it's taking so long to find my papers. Maybe you should just let me slide?"
Trooper: "I'm gonna let you off with a warning this time."
Paul: "Gee, thanks officer. I'll be real careful."
Trooper: "Be careful. Move along."

You have a light saber under the seat too? [laugh]
[clap] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

·
Premium Member
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DuCaTiNi said:
nice of you to notice
[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]
how could i not... it was practically lifting up my visor ...scary

DesmosDromos said:
Paul,
who knows. this time i was almost in disbelief. i figured for sure an actual ticket would get me to slow the hell down (hence the purpose) now, more than ever, im feeling i can just rip till i get caught... with these odds, GIDDYUP! ;D

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
Unfarkinbelievable....I don't know about the visor ( :p ), but wrt GIDDYUP -- 'pride goeth before a fall' has jumped up and bitten me on the ass more than once...don't want to read about you in the papers :'(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts