Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I immediately removed the front fairing and windscreen when i first bought my S2R cause i thought it just looked cooler without it. Well, after a few highway runs...i put it back on. I've been doing a little research and found the Zero Gravity sport touring windscreen and the GIVI and seems both will help displace that blast i get in the chest at highway speeds. Does anyone have pictures of your aftermarket windscreen and any advice would be helpful. Thanks! ;D

·
Registered
8,800 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
My ZG stock in smoke

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts

Chopped down Buell fairing. It does nothing for wind protection. Zilch, but it does a great job of holding my EZ-pass tag and also hides the HID ignitor and mess of wires.

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Just ordered the Zero Gravity Sport Touring dark smoke wind screen. I didn't want to have to do it, but I commute about 60 miles a day on the freeway doing in excess of 80 mph for the most part and I am just getting tired of the wind kicking my ass every day.
Will post pics when I get it installed.

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts

·
Banned
168 Posts
+1 on the Zero Gravity... I ride without the fairing most times but for highway/byway trips the touring windscreen is awesome... lifts the wind up to about shoulder height.

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
Fergus can you post up a larger photo??
Where did you get it?

Looks Sweet [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
eyeboy said:
+1 on the Zero Gravity... I ride without the fairing most times but for highway/byway trips the touring windscreen is awesome... lifts the wind up to about shoulder height.

EYEBOY PUT SOME CLOTHES ON

Have you ever seen anyone that went down on the street dressed like you are

Did you know that when you slide long enough dressed like that that YOUR BONES leave white streaks on the highway?

Bash in the jaw no full face helmet, arms back chest legs and ass shredded to a bloody pulp with the wife beater shirt and jeans. Ankles broken or ground down to the bone with your tennis shoes.

If I had ever caught one of my sons riding dressed like that I'd of beat them like a stepchild ::)

Your to old to be stupid, stupid hurts :-[

Can't say you've never been warned [thumbsup]

·
Banned
168 Posts
dude...

there is a time... there is a place... this is my 'low speed cornering photo's' suit. please wear your own appropriate gear.

i know my limits... know yours. i was dressed for the photos.

you should never ride this way.

love you all!!!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
goran said:
Fergus please zoom in and give us details where did you get it?

Sorry, I haven't checked this thread in a couple of days. I hope this is a little better:

Here's the other side:

I got it from motowheels.com (http://www.motowheels.com/italian/mySearchResult.cfm?parentcategoryid=&productID=3691&showDetail=1&categoryID=858|Ducati%20Monster%20Misc%2E&vendoridtodisplay=0&filterFor=puig%20raptor&collection=)

-Fergus

1 - 20 of 28 Posts