Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2016 Monster 1200 S
Red
I purchased a black tank, and am going to fit it to my bike. Never seen a 2016 with a red frame and black tank (+tail), should be interesting. This is a good opportunity to fit in an aftermarket fuel door for a nice finish.
Both Rizoma and Ducabike have really good options. Right now, I favor the Rizoma slightly more.
Do any of you have experience with these products? Any pros or cons you wish to pass along?
Thank you very much.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Rizoma has the best knockoffs on eBay. So I say go that route. I'm pretty sure the workers just come in on the weekend and crank out a few hundred off the books and divide up the lot. My $5 "Rizoma" M/C reservoir is still perfect after all these years. The anodizing and printing are still flawless. Right down to the "Made in italy" printed on the inside of the cap.

Actually, what I really want is a 1990's NOS oem gold fuel filler cap with the elephant stamped on it. If anyone has one in unused or excellent condition with original key. As far as I know you could only get them as part of a whole new ignition key set.

·
Registered
183 Posts
if you have the cash . always the most expensive
otherwise save your money and get a knock off
been using a knock off for year with never a worry

1 - 3 of 3 Posts