Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looking to replace my oem mirrors. Any suggestions for a 09 Monster 696? I like the look of the CRG bar end mirrors but was wondering if there was any others you would think would look good?

·
Registered
13 Posts
not sure about others but i just did the crgs, highly recommend them. nicely made and the view is much better than the stock mirrors.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks antgon, I was also just looking at the Rizoma reverse retro bar end mirrors. Which CRGs do you have?

·
Registered
241 Posts
If you are liking the reverse retro and want to save a few bucks Triumph has a very similar style for alot less. I just put them on my M1100 and really like them. I had the 2 inch CRG's and found that I couldn't make out the car behind me clearly. I mean, I could see it, but wasn't sure if it had light's on top! Really like the Triumph set, high quality and once painted flat black, look great. There is also a British co. that actually may be the manufacturer of the Triumph mirrors and if you search this forum you will find them. Moto something or other. Their price was cheaper still.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I have the Rhino Moto Bar ends and CRG 3". I love tham and everything is quite visible and there is no vibration problems whatsoever. I will attach pic.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have the Rhino Moto Bar ends and CRG 3". I love tham and everything is quite visible and there is no vibration problems whatsoever. I will attach pic.

1. Did you just paint the windscreen?

2. OP, I've got the Rizo radial nakeds (gold stems). They look great, are solid as a rock, very expensive, and aren't worth a crap as a mirror as my arm blocks view. I did just raise the bars last night using a Jese and think this will give me the "view" I need.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts