Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just bought a 2004 S4R with the original exhaust. I am trying to find an exhaust system that splits the exhaust out either side, hi rise style. The dealer keeps refering me to the Termignoni double stack saying it is the recommended system. I also want to remove the catalytic convertor and have the manifold ceramic coated. Does anyone have any advice regarding a good system, what I would need with regards to ECU, Power Commander etc.. I am relatively new to customizing. I have done some on my 2000 Monster , but this is going beyond my knowledge base.

I keep hearing Bad Idea from the dealer, but see pics of other S4R's with say the Remus system.

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Zard is one of the best. You can use PCIII or RapidBike or ask your dealer DP ecu without Termi's. You might to have talk a lot of with your dealer to get only the DP ecu, but you can try that.

·
Registered
100 Posts
+1 for Zard.
The dealer doesn't want you to do anything they won't get paid for. The days of rip-off DP ECUs are over now that there are $250 reflashes available.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts