Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a 3 month wait the Termi's finally came! Opened up the clutch and went to a 14 tooth sprocket too. ;)

Thank You Ducati Miami for great service although I still need to work a bit on the termi's to be straight....

Sounds SICK and rides like it was meant to be this way!

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
let me know how that pressure plate works out for ya..... I'm tempted to get one for the tupperware bike.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Man that is one sweet clutch!

How do you like Ducati Miami? My first Duc is on its way from NY and I need to start looking for a trusty shop locally.

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Javi - Ducati Miami is pretty good from what I've experienced. Not too many choices down here, but Rudolph the head tech knows his stuff and they do well with the 'experience and treatment'... Also the showroom is really nice and they carry alot of aftermarket accessories.

bobspapa- the pressure plate seems to be working fine. neutral engages as easy as always and it's alot lighter than stock and the other choices, oh - it sounds cool too!

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
call Junier @ Ducati Miami. They had them in Silver and in Red. I beleive they are STM brand. he'll mail em' to you...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts