Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I guess It's just us at the last round.
We have a plan at this race where Gary Jaehne races a Ninja 250 in the 250 Production class to second place, and Michael wins the race, and is able to win the class championship.
Michael is also racing the Ducati 749RS in the Open Twins class this weekend. I'll post the results on Sunday night. BTW he has a Tiger Racing hat.

Fast Elvis

·
Registered
423 Posts
Sweeeeeeet!! That is an awesome plan. F**k that Crone guy! Good luck faster E and Gary!!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK, I've got some good news, and some bad news.
First the bad news. Gary destroyed the bike we borrowed for him to race. Michael says he was doing some fast laps and everything looked good for our evil plan. Then as Michael was following him thru the bus stop, Gary low sided the bike. As it hit the curbing the bike became airborn and is now totally dead. I mean really really ,really dead. Wizard of ****ing OZ dead.
Now the good news. Some doctor guy who races 250 production is loaning Gary another bike for the race tomorrow. Can you feel the love? This just goes to show you that the people who race motorcycles are just not right in the head. I don't mean Warren, but the other guys are ****ing nuts. I'll keep you posted.

Crazy Elvis

·
Banned
7,484 Posts
Yikes. Glad he wasn't hurt. There seems to be a bit of the crashiness goin' round. Was that Charles Leca comin' through with the bike? [thumbsup]

Good luck tomorrow, guys!

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
Thanks for the update! Can't wait to hear how it goes. We're all pulling for Michael!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Spidey said:
Yikes. Glad he wasn't hurt. There seems to be a bit of the crashiness goin' round. Was that Charles Leca comin' through with the bike? [thumbsup]

Good luck tomorrow, guys!
I think Michael said it was Charles. Win or lose Michael is having a great time. Gary on the other hand is looking for a part time job.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This just in from Michael. David Crone crashed in the first turn. Then Michael's engine blows and Gary Jaehne takes the win. So it looks like the team will be coming home with a bunch of trashed Ninjas.
OK so we're off to Stockton next weekend for an AMA district 36 Supermoto Race.
Thanks for all your support. Damn!

Mike

·
Banned
7,484 Posts
Damn, man, that sucks!!!! I had my fingers crossed for y'all. Any report on Open Twins?

Great season though!!! Thanks for all the help and camaraderie, Fast and Faster Elvis, datv, Tigre, Gary, Dan and Craig. Next year . . .

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
Oh no!!!

Better than crashing, I suppose...

I had a blast this year (despite the broken collarbone). More fun to be had next year.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Oh man! I wish i could have been there. Sounds like it provided all of the drama that it was hyping up to be. With all of the controversy of the secret Team orders it didn't get a chance to unfold like planed. Oh well there is always next year. Glad everyone is OK

·
Banned
7,484 Posts
Hey, the DML is linked yevery-where with all the drama goin' on.

<Waves hello> Hi, 250P list, BARF and AFM! SBR, you in here too?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts