Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

Advice on Fay Myers Ducati service

3K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  BushyAR15 
#1 ·
I need some feedback advice on Fay Myers Ducati servicing. I recently heard they have 2 Ducati certified techs and would like to know if that is true and if anyone has had good or bad experience with them. I bought my 620 Monster at So Co Ducati BMW which went out of service a few years back or I would take it to them. I know they did move within CO Springs but the famous Beemer Bill who did legendary Ducati service is long gone. Fay Myers is about 5 miles from my home, so it is more convenient than going to Co Springs. I have also heard the guy in Boulder is very good for service but that is also a pretty long haul. Any advice/experience feedback would be greatly appreciated. Need to have a valve adjustment and oil change, so nothing dramatic, but I do no want my beautiful bike screwed up and will ride a few miles to get decent service.

Thanks

#2 ·
I don't have any experience with the techs at Fay Meyers, but I've got a couple friends with Suzuki's that love that place. I did have some service done at Northern Colorado Ducati and BMW in Loveland and they seemed to know their stuff, but it was right before Sturgis and they promised me it would be done on a Thursday but it ended up being on Friday because they didn't have enough shims to adjust the valves properly. I also had them install new fork seals. I haven't had any problems and the bike runs smoother. Except for the extra day to finish it, I was pleased with their service. I know it's not quite the answer you were looking for, but Loveland is closer than Colorado Springs.

#3 ·
I have done two services with fey on my 696, being a mechanic my self I was looking for quality, It was all good, oil, filter and chain tightening, the tech seemed very educated in duc tech, simple stuff but also important preventative maintenance, I approve and recommend!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.