Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone install any adjustable levers on their bike? If so any feedback on a particular brand/model. The stocks on mine have the brake slightly tweaked from a parking lot drop, and the clutch is just to far for my reach comfortable so I would like to get something I can dial in just so.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Have the same dark model,

had originally the CRG adjustable levers.
Ti color with red tab, looks nice until it got broken,
due to a really light drop. the pivot part got broken easily.

then I switch to ASV lever. looks even nicer,
i love the bold white logo on the lever.

however the rolling adjuster is not as good.
the paint got rubbed off but minimal.

e.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Appreciate the info I will check out the ASV, I have been looking at those CRG roll a clicks too.

·
Registered
168 Posts
i have the CRG shorties on my 620 and love them.

took a spill last week and the levers came out unscathed. can't say the same for the brake master, mirrors, clutch cable, and throttle cable housing.

·
Registered
1 Posts
+1 on ASV's

I have the ASV longs. I have small hands, and I like them a lot! The action and feel is great and I prefer the adjustment action to the CRG's. Also the ASV's have an articulated joint so that if they get torqued forward (like if u drop) they won't break.

Other enhancements: Givi A780 fairing, CRG Bar-end Mirrors, Touring Saddle. Upcoming: 14t front sprocket and frame sliders. Wishlist: Carbon termis and pipe with fender eliminator and integrated taillight/turn signals!

------------------------------------------
2009 Ducati Monster 696 Shiny Black
1972 Honda CB100K2
1974 Honda Trail ST90

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just got some Pazzo Racing adjustables put on this morning. Look and feel is worlds different, comfort level has increased dramatically, looks great clean, subdued just how I like em, and super easy to dial in. Highly reccomend

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Just wondering if the pazzo levers wre a direct swap to the stock ones... I'm sure the 620 have the coffin res. mounted above similar to my 800 ie. Let me know and what model numbers you got. Thanks.
Chad

1 - 7 of 7 Posts