Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning.
I have full intentions of keeping my white glove perfect Foggy Monster. It's fully sorted, it's an interesting bike, a low miles, low use garage queen. That said, I've always loved the MV Brutale. Sparing you all a long ramble, if keeping the Monster, would adding a Brutale be redundant? BTW, it's a 910R '07. I do have the perfect F4 on my radar as well, granted more money but it's the RR312 so price difference is certainly justified.

In summary, I don't seek a bike to eat miles, I just want a MV simply because I love the look, the intricacy, and the sound...like a Duc. I promised to refrain from a long ramble so I better quit here. Thanks for your thoughts.

·
Super Moderator
3,915 Posts
Yes, it's redundant. So what? Buy it anyway if that will make you happy.

PhilB

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
what phil said. if you got the dough and want the bike, get the bike and have your garage queens. or better yet, put one in your living room. a clean bike makes for sweet decor.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Is it repeatedly redundant many times over again ? Who cares ? It'll be like having sex with a different woman. All the controls are in the same location but it feels different.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts