Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening folks.

I want to install the Ducati performance fork protection/sliders on my 2015 1200S.
The official Ducati site says it's compatible with my bike
, if you click on "fits on" the monster 1200 is listed alongside various other ducati models.

Tried to order them from my dealer and he says that on the official ordering platform that they use, and for the M1200, it's only listed for the 2017 model and onward, what ?

Part number is 97380051A and after using google, said part is listed on various sites for the M1200 (2014-2016 M.Y).

So, who's right and who's "wrong" ? I mean, they cost 100+ buckaroos so the dealer tried to save me some money (in case they don't fit) but i can't help but think that they are indeed compatible with the 2014-2016 M.Y's since A) it is listed on the official site and B) i've seen them on many pictures on the internet installed on our bikes.

Cheers

·
Registered
9 Posts
Evening folks.

I want to install the Ducati performance fork protection/sliders on my 2015 1200S.
The official Ducati site says it's compatible with my bike
, if you click on "fits on" the monster 1200 is listed alongside various other ducati models.

Tried to order them from my dealer and he says that on the official ordering platform that they use, and for the M1200, it's only listed for the 2017 model and onward, what ?

Part number is 97380051A and after using google, said part is listed on various sites for the M1200 (2014-2016 M.Y).

So, who's right and who's "wrong" ? I mean, they cost 100+ buckaroos so the dealer tried to save me some money (in case they don't fit) but i can't help but think that they are indeed compatible with the 2014-2016 M.Y's since A) it is listed on the official site and B) i've seen them on many pictures on the internet installed on our bikes.

Cheers

Evening mate,

I thinks that this is almost a universal part. Don’t worry, it will fit.

Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts