Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, anyone familiar with this little bit of trickery in Wisconsin.
Yikes!
After a few beginning turns, there's a right hander just beyond a crest that you can't see and from below the crest there is some kinda road or something that goes straight and makes your eye believe you are going straight,
so you have no idea.
I did not see a turn sign, so you get on top of the crest and wham drop the crest a hard right ninety is staring you in the face! TIIIIEEEEGHT! BRAKES!!!!!! AAAGHHH!
Whew! WOW!
lucky it is nicely banked....AA, almost AAA.

:p

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
what is the AA and AAA? I know that AA is alcoholics anonymous and AAA is Anti aircraft artillery. You talkin bout somethin else Willis? ::)

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AA is one of the many fine alphabet roads we took yesterday tony,
and AAA is da guys you can call to come pick up your bike.
seem those AAA bumper stickers?

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I thought you were talking about AARP. :p
Yeah, I remember AA. I almost bit it yesterday on that turn- you are talking about the one where there is a narrow bridge sign right before it, right?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it's all a blur tonyj..........my life passed before my eyes....it was a fairly good movie too I might add......there was Paris at night, and surfin in Hawaii.....and.....that damn turn.....

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
you forgot to mention that night in Tijuana. Too much tequilla, the giant sombrero, and your cell mate Jose with the patch on his eye. ::)

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
is there such a thing as too much tequila....SAMMY HAGAR RULES!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts