Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just putting a feeler out there about having a dealership host monthly meetings for us if we are interested.
Clopstyle and I were at Martin's in Pottstown yesterday and we were offered space at their new facility being built in Boyertown to host club meetings. I assume that along with this we would have a page on their website and probably many more perks.
Dennis, the owner, is an awesome guy with an obvious passion for motorcycles, and he mentioned that he believes so much in riding clubs that he made a provision in their new showroom specifically for club meetings and seminars. A pretty big spot too, like 1000 square feet or something like that.

What does everyone think about having them host a monthly meeting and we take this club to the next level?

Post your thoughts and I can get to work on it. I invited one of the guys from the shop to join us at our meeting in KoP on the 30th to talk about it too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dont think we need a president or anything like that, but if we do, maybe we vote on it. personally, i'd prefer we keep it as it is and whoever has an idea, they just present it and we go from there. i can be the point person for the Martin's relationship. Mike, you can be the point person for creepy bones & microwave induced lightenting
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
541 Posts
MArco just want's a place where he can keep strippers >:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23 Posts
Paper5tr3et7 said:
MArco just want's a place where he can keep strippers >:D
i'd give a thumbs up to martin's. they're a quality dealer.

as far as strippers go, i know him a little, but my friend is really tight with the owner of mustang sally's in bloomsburg!!!!

and they have a bike day/night!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nah, they are much too classy of a dealership for strippers....

although that does sound tempting
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
541 Posts
sodark said:
nah, they are much too classy of a dealership for strippers....

although that does sound tempting
;D

Sounds like a cool idea, Pott's isn't that far from here. Be worth trying out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Paper5tr3et7 said:
;D

Sounds like a cool idea, Pott's isn't that far from here. Be worth trying out.
It'll actually be at the new showroom in Boyertown
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
541 Posts
sodark said:
It'll actually be at the new showroom in Boyertown
No idea where that is, but I'm still all for trying it out.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,764 Posts
lethe said:
Does Knight get a gavel?
as long as i get a wig and a empty pint glass im game.

so what, have meetings/gathering to simply discuss future events and plan them? donations so one cat each year can win a substantial mod?

if we can work some mechanic clinics in (even some of you wrenchers) id be a regular. heck justin can simply detail his mod of the month for us for all i care

so what is our mascot?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hoss, we could definitely have the tech discussions
i like what you said about gettng everyone to put some funds in and one of us gets a free mod
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,364 Posts
Marco, what's up with Boyertown...?

Kinda in the middle of nowhere (there are lots of nice, uncluttered roads west of there), although rent's gotta be cheaper than North Coventry...?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,974 Posts
Sounds like a good idea to me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
from what i understand they wanted more room and a space that was more ergonomically pleasing. Its right route 100 behind the new super walmart. its actually a pretty nice spot, and the roads around there are incredible.

besides, theres a good chance of that area becoming much more desireable than you would imagine
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,219 Posts
could you perchance put up an address or give those of us who have no idea where boyertown is where in boyertown it might be?


i like the idea of having a dealership kinda of sponsor us. I was trying to get some stuff set-up through allan at ferracci's, but he doens't work there anymore so we'll have to start over on that. the guys at eurosports kinda gave me the "ohh crap, what now?" look and vibe when i mentioned it. i guess they just don't know me well enough, or they think i'm a bumbling idiot and didn't want to encourage me. (i wonder why they would think that...)


one last thing...i dont' want a gavel. i want a warhammer. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
541 Posts
KnightofNi II said:
could you perchance put up an address or give those of us who have no idea where boyertown is where in boyertown it might be?


i like the idea of having a dealership kinda of sponsor us. I was trying to get some stuff set-up through allan at ferracci's, but he doens't work there anymore so we'll have to start over on that. the guys at eurosports kinda gave me the "ohh crap, what now?" look and vibe when i mentioned it. i guess they just don't know me well enough, or they think i'm a bumbling idiot and didn't want to encourage me. (i wonder why they would think that...)


one last thing...i dont' want a gavel. i want a warhammer. :)
Warhammer!

I could talk to the guys at eurosports for some stuff, they know me pretty well since I'm in there at least once a week.

I too....have no idea where boyertown is.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,219 Posts
Paper5tr3et7 said:
Warhammer!

I could talk to the guys at eurosports for some stuff, they know me pretty well since I'm in there at least once a week.

I too....have no idea where boyertown is.
not the game, i'm not that much of a geek. ::)

i found boyertown on a map. i jsut don't know where in b-town this place is going to be.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
541 Posts
KnightofNi II said:
not the game, i'm not that much of a geek. ::)

i found boyertown on a map. i jsut don't know where in b-town this place is going to be.
I didn't even know it was a game until I just googled it. Never was much of a gamer have an old school nintendo and a genesis so I can play road rash from time to time.
 
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Top