Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had us an excellent weekend of riding. I had sold my R6 several weeks ago because I thought I wanted to get a cruiser. Rented a Wide Glide for the weekend, and now I'm shopping for another crotch rocket. ;)

Anyway, rode Little T and Bouquet Canyon on Fri. Got caught in the rain and redefined misery on our way back from Palmdale to Venice.

Saturday was awesome. Did Lucas's ride with him, my brother-in-law, and my wife on her S4. A gorgeous day, and we didn't see much of the fires except for some smoke in a smaller canyon off the I-5 by Magic Mountain. The 33 must be one of the most beautiful roads I've ever been on, with awe-inspiring views of the surrounding valleys and canyons. Saw lots of snow, but the roads were dry and clean for the most part. I'm attaching a picture for effect, note the steam rising off the asphalt in the background.

Met CrestGal Linda on Sunday. She showed us around the Crest on her really cool Guzzi V11 and we got another couple hundred miles in in excellent weather conditions. It was noted in another thread somewhere on the board that you meet the nicest people on Ducatis and since Linda's Duc was at the Doctor's receiving a shock upgrade I guess she falls into that category anyway. Looking forward to riding with her again.

-R.

·
Registered
46 Posts
It's a 90 pound mole! ;D

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Hey!! At least my V11 is Italian AND you seemed to like it a lot!! ;) It was great meeting Ryan and his Bro-in-law too!! Great weather, great riding and great company. There are still more miles on the Crest we did not ride!!

Looking forward to meeting more members from the board!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts