Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just letting people know about my experience with a RapiBike 3 module. My name is Michael and I own a S2R1000 with full Arrow exhaust. Well guess what; it was running lean. I know big surprise! Well I was lucky enough to find a guy in Knoxville that was a trained RB tuner. This guy, Catalin Manolache a.k.a. "Al" at Moto4us.com, [email protected]. Is a great mechnic with extensive knowledge of Ducatis. Well he ordered the module and 24 hours later it was ready. All I could do was laugh and **** my pants. The bike feels like a different machine. Torque, torque torque. He uses a data logger and base maps provided by Dimsport that were created on a dyno. He has a list of hundreds of base maps that he can download and tweek. The really scary part is that I don't have an open air box and I am using old plugs. New iridium plugs are on the way along with a K&N. When he installs the filter and plugs he is going to load a race map that will make even more power. I have no interest except that I really like this guy. RapidBike is trying to open up the US market so he will install and tweek for free. When I decided to have it installed he asked if I would tell others about it be it good or bad. So I am. The first 10 units he sells will be $470 installed. The RB3 controlls fuel, advance, limiter. Ok if you have any questions post or just email Al.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Al you rock ... [thumbsup] cant waite for the Duc back.
Truelly a genius. I can attest to all that my service to date has been exemplary.
I have no interest either , other than he has my bike right now.
Warmer weeks approach and its really great to get this done during some car weather.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts