Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, this is Dee, owner and operator of Dee's Repair, located in bayview san francisco. i am a AMI certified and Ducati Factory Trained technician and i've opened my own little shop. my low overhead is allowing me to offer a great deal on 6K service. you can check out my website at http://www.geocities.com/deesrepair.
Safe riding!!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Re: A great deal on 6K service--$275 including par

Oh my freaking god you are awesome! I'll be in touch with you in about 4,000 miles when it's time for my 12K :) What do you charge for the 12K?

·
Premium Member
752 Posts

Do you only do 6K & 12K, or other intervals as well (18K)?

·
Banned
3,931 Posts

I get a black screen with a red vertical line when I follow that link. GeoCities doesn't like anything that looks commercial on their sites unless you pay for a commercial version. Did they somehow mess things up?

If you weren't further away from me then Nichols Mfg, I would give you a try. All you have to do is offer good honest service at a reasonable price and you should have lots of Ducati work coming your way. In fact, you might get some business just from people who don't want to wait two weeks (in the summer) for their turn at Nichols.

We've had a few people come and go from dealers like BCM, Salt Lake Motorsports, and Ducati Seattle (and others) who offered technical help on some of the hard questions. Two or three hours a week invested on-line might do more to improve your reputation than any advertising you might do.

Anyway, good luck and I hope you're successful.

·
Premium Member
6,957 Posts

Your service is much appreciated...I'm in Fresno, and im tempted to cart my bikes down to you.

BTW, the vendors that advertise their products and services on this website pay to do so, and that income supports the site expenses.
If you would like to find out more, contact me.
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
436 Posts

Site looks fine to me. How much for house calls in Denver??
Welcome to the list! I hope us out of towners can hit you up tech advice.

·
Banned
3,931 Posts

I get a black screen with a red vertical line when I follow that link.
Okay, it works from a different computer.

I would suggest one other thing to add to the list:

Used bike evaluation. I often see requests for that on BARF and the only one I know that offers it is located way north in Petaluma. That would be an excellent way to "meet potential customers" the first time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts