Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to personally thank everyone on this forum for making my first chioce bike a ducati. But as some might remeber i totaled my s2r awhile back(sept) and as such ive been looking for a replacement and my search has takin me far and wide and brought me to a good friend of mines 2000.5 aprilia RSVmillieR he needs to part with it for personal reasons and wanted it in the hands of a friend so im happy to oblige.

Anyway ill poke my head in here time to time to keep up on duc updates, and belive me ill own a duc again this isnt a permanet goodbye more so ill see ya around again thank you everyone on your help,opions, and advice. ttyl

·
Banned
2,007 Posts
it's not compulsory to own a monster ya know! hang around, nobody will rag on you too much for buying a rota.......er, aprilia ;D. get the most from your titanium membership, you know you want to stay. [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
5,076 Posts
I've got quite a bit of seat time on that particular model & it's a wonderful bike. You'll find yourself going faster than ever with very little effort.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts