Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of anyway to hold a spare helmet on the moto?

Also, has anyone used any of Guerilla Security systems alarms on their bikes? Was thinking of getting to have for when I go out around town, since i've come back and found people have messed with my bike a little too much. I was looking at the $100 one they had.

·
Registered
306 Posts
regular arlarms are useless, get a paging one. bunjii nets have ensured I replace my h3elmets yearly, exp on pky bumps. if u use one, anlo affix to bike by putting a strap across the seat from handrails, through the strap or face if full face, using the bunjii thing to keep it from flopping around. or give your passinger a clamshell.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sodark said:
not sure about either, but the scooter is pimp! dont get rid of it when you get on a monster
Yeah once I get a full size i'm gonna mess around with this one, this one hauls for being a moped, can already pass most people in city traffic and keep up in 45 zones if everyone does the speed limit.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Never had problems with the bungee method as WOLF apparently has... of course I replaced the plastic hooks with metal, and I also use the helmet lock (if you can call it that) that comes on the bike. Been over some gnarly bumps with no probs... but the helmet isn't always on the bike.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I've used the bungee without any problems too, but I have the one that comes with 6 metal hooks (the bungee with metal hooks is cheaper that the one with plastic hooks where I bought it ???) As for the cable used for the helmet lock that came with the bike, I gave up on it and made two (a passenger one too) of my own custom length so they don't rub the exhuast, just took a trip to the local hardware store.

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
I have a gorilla pager system. it came with my bike. it works very well. many sensitivity adjustments.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.