Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, let me apologize for taking so long. First I had computer problems, then Mac vs. PC vs. Acrobat formatting issues, and then a death in my family that took me away from home for a while....

Anyhoo, here it is, let me know if you find and errors in the first couple of days and I'll try to fix them and re-post...

http://www.pasta-rocket.com/2004DMLCal_files/slide0001.htm

Have fun,
--Fillmore

·
Registered
472 Posts
Calendar looks just awesome.

Great job everyone....My new goal is to get my ducky in there next year

;D

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
well worth the wait!! great job!! much thanx to Fillmore and all involved [smiley=applause.gif] [smiley=waytogo.gif] [smiley=applause.gif] [smiley=waytogo.gif] [smiley=applause.gif]

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Looks Great! - very professional.

now if my ink cartridges hold out...

mitt

·
Registered
216 Posts
That is a PHENOMENAL Calendar...gonna print one out right now!!! :)

GREAT JOB

Makes me wanna mod my bike even more!!!

·
Banned
3,931 Posts
You've done an excellent job on it.

Everybody must have been downloading it at the same time I was trying to get it, because it was certainly slow, but worth the wait.

I'll have my copy hanging up in my office tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Scott. With the standard that you set, I appreciate that... ;)

--Fillmore

·
Registered
571 Posts
I am so glad I have a color laser printer at work.
So does my wife...she says it looks awesome...off to pick her up soon!!!

;D

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Fillmore!

The calendar looks fantastic. I am taking it to be printed correctly :) Sorry, to hear about your family loss... Hope you have great New Year!

·
Banned
3,931 Posts
Anyhoo, here it is, let me know if you find and errors in the first couple of days and I'll try to fix them and re-post...
Now that it's too late for me (since I've already printed mine), I noticed that on the back page with the twelve images, the photos for January and August are stretched vertically, because they were both not the standard 4:3 aspect ratio. That's okay, because I don't plan to look at that page much.

It kind of reminds me of one of the Club Desmo calendars in the late 90's that had a photo of a Ducati E900 Elefant that was stretched in the same way. I had a hard time looking at that for a whole month.

Oh, and my calendar has one other flaw. Somebody (me) wasn't paying attention and punched the holes in the wrong side of the page.

Me: "Hey, why is the calendar part on the top and the photo on the bottom?"

[Thinks for half a minute...]

Me, slapping forehead: "Doh!" :-[_________________________________________________I punched some more holes in the other edge and put it together properly, but now there are holes in the top and bottom of all sheets. :-[ :-[ <-- Embarrassed smilies

1 - 20 of 36 Posts