Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD!

I set this up for my girlfriend to learn on and it is too tall. I had it inspected and she dropped it in a parking lot so it broke off the clutch and the brake levers. I need room for another bike so it has to go.
The tank dent happened in 2007 and I have put alot of miles on it since then. Bike runs great just isn't pretty.

It is a yellow 1998 monster 750 with about 10k miles on it.

New or good parts:
GSX1000 front forks
Dual discs up front
full header carbon high mount exhaust
New chain and sprockets, up 2 in the back.
Koso tach/speedo/ computer
Jet kit, will include the extra parts.
new battery.
Tires are stratas and are still good for another 2000 or so.
New inspection
Yoyodyne frame sliders( work real good)

What it needs:
Tanks dent fixed
battery box mod, I have a non stock battery that I was going to make fit when I changed over to pod filters. battery fits but not well, it is safe and there are no issues with it.
Kick stand is ground down some, it still works put will dig into hot pavement.
Seat, has a tear in it and I tried to cut it down for her so it is not pretty.
Front levers
tank latch.
Battery acid damage on the left side frame paint.

Extra parts
Front forks, need seals
Gsxr 1000 master for the brakes
Evo clutch slave, needs a new bearing you can get it from evo for 8 dollars.
Stock exhaust
clip ons that bolt to the top of the triple, Rizomas i believe, stock is on there now.
Jet kit.
steering damper.

1500 bucks, come and get it.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Is this still for sale?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Sorry dick, wasn't paying attention.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am not sensitive, I can just tell by your tone that you are most likely a douche bag, just an observation.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks, I like to know when I am right. Do you feel superior yet? We can keep going if you would like.

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
Thanks, I like to know when I am right. Do you feel superior yet? We can keep going if you would like.
You're awesome
Is the bike still for sale?

You like to know when you're right...on an internet forum with someone you have never met about something that doesn't matter. You sir are kind of pathetic. lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just like to know my judgement is sound and when a cocky individual responds to a message board with a smartass remark its nice to not just think they are a piece of ****, but know it for sure when they confirm it with further posts. "Lol"? How old are you?

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
I just like to know my judgement is sound and when a cocky individual responds to a message board with a smartass remark its nice to not just think they are a piece of ****, but know it for sure when they confirm it with further posts. "Lol"? How old are you?
More name calling. Can you do anything else besides calling someone names? That really does make you look like a child. I really have nothing to say to make you look bad, you seem to be handling that yourself.

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
apologies to everyone else for keeping this drama going but I just am really getting a laugh out of this dudes rediculous replies. He thinks this is real ...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hahaha, you mean its not real? I love message boards, so many people, so important only in their own minds. Keep up the good work Himmler, there are many others out there that have posted something incorrectly, you need to correct them.

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
Hahaha, you mean its not real? I love message boards, so many people, so important only in their own minds. Keep up the good work Himmler, there are many others out there that have posted something incorrectly, you need to correct them.
dude you're fading. This one is pretty silly. You can do better

1 - 17 of 17 Posts