Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a '95 Monster 600 with no owner's manual. I have the Haynes manual but the labels are gone from the swingarm and there are several things that Haynes refers to the the owner's manual or swingarm labels for; e.g. factory recommended tire pressure and chain tension.

I would be perfectly happy with a pdf of the owner's manual. Ducati manuals online do not go back into the '90s. I would also love to find a service or parts manual, but first things first.

Thanks,
Doug

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh, and BTW, I know there probably isn't an American English version. British English would be the next best alternative but I'd settle for German, French, Italian, just about anything I can read the numbers on. :)

·
Banned
6 Posts
I´ve got the Owner´s Manual (PDF) for the 620, the 600 and 620 are quite similiar. Send me an email at herrbakken[at]gmail.com

edit: Ducati online manuals doesn´t as you say have manuals for the ´90s, but as far as I know the 2000 model of Monster 600 is more or less the same bike as a ´95. I think you should give it a try. I downloaded it and removed all the languages than english, please feel free to email me if you want it.

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Depending on how bad you want it you might be able to buy it from a dealer. When I bought my '99 a few years back I was able to order the manual from the dealership. It was a bit pricey (I think $35) but to me it was worth it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I´ve got the Owner´s Manual (PDF) for the 620, the 600 and 620 are quite similiar. Send me an email at herrbakken[at]gmail.com

edit: Ducati online manuals doesn´t as you say have manuals for the ´90s, but as far as I know the 2000 model of Monster 600 is more or less the same bike as a ´95. I think you should give it a try. I downloaded it and removed all the languages than english, please feel free to email me if you want it.
Do you mind if I bother you for a copy as well? I recently bought a 1996 900 without any manuals...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts