Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my bike and I thought I would test the far-flung Monster World before muddying the local waters. The bike is registered as a '94 built in 07, '93, and has 5923 miles on the clock. The bike is original, unmodded, and nearly flawless. Ridden seasonally, kept indoors, babied, etc., etc. Would be of interest to a collector or modder who is looking for a blank canvas. Unable to attach a picture as they are too big, if interested, send me a PM and I will send you pictures. Oh, yeah, sorry, it's red.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I am selling my bike and I thought I would test the far-flung Monster World before muddying the local waters. The bike is registered as a '94 built in 07, '93, and has 5923 miles on the clock. The bike is original, unmodded, and nearly flawless. Ridden seasonally, kept indoors, babied, etc., etc. Would be of interest to a collector or modder who is looking for a blank canvas. Unable to attach a picture as they are too big, if interested, send me a PM and I will send you pictures. Oh, yeah, sorry, it's red.
Upload the pictures to a FREE photo-hosting site, www.photobucket.com or www.flickr.com and then you post the link in your posting and not worry about the limitation of the Forum software.

You might also mention your location.

Good luck.

Mike

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
I am selling my bike...
You should post a pic, say where it is located, and how much $$ you want.

Also, you should post on both forums as there are 2 monster forums with 2 different crowds. There is this one, and www . ducati monster forum . com (only, remove the spaces ;). The ladder is where you will find the serious modders.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your suggestions and advice. My location is near Victoria, B.C., that's on Vancouver Island. My asking price for the bike is $7,000. I have attached a file with a pic., hope it works.
davidh

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts