Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

I have some parts that I was able to save off my 94 M-900. Everything is located in Haverhill, MA and can be shipped. All parts will fit a carborated Monster 1993-1998.

Sargent Seat w/ carbon fiber shell- perfect condition $100 SOLD

Rear cowl seat cover - Black, few light scratches from normal wear & tear $35 SOLD

Gas Tank - Primed, No dents or rust. I bought this to replace my tank that was starting to rust on the inside. Never had a chance to install or paint it. $100 SOLD

Leo Vince Slip-On Exhaust - Paid $950, few light scratches on right can. Used for 3 seasons $250**

**When I had my bike in for an inspection at BCM Motorsports, in Laconia, NH, this past June I had asked their top tech Kyle if he knew what kind of exhaust pipes they were. They are aluminum, with no markings or a vin number on them, and have a very distinct screws holding them together at the tips. Kyle said that they were a Joppa exhaust. He informed me that Joppa was very big w/ Ducati parts back in the 80's and very early 90's but went out of business around 1994. Ducati bought out the company and turned the company into making Ducati Performance parts. I have tried to find out about this company through Ducati USA and online and have came up empty handed. I also stopped by at Seacost Ducati in Derry, NH and asked their main tech if he knew what they were. He said they were an early Leo Vince. What I do know is that these pipes are loud and attract a lot of attention. I have had many people roll down there windows when at a red light to hear the sound of the pipes.

Please email me with any questions or for a picture. I will post some pictures once I get home for the holidays. You can also call me on my cell.
[email protected] 603-726-0702

Thanks for looking and happy holidays!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,
do you know if the sargent seat fits a 2000 monster 900?
From what I have been told by my dealer is that the seat will only fit on the carborated Monster's (1993-1999). Please check with your local dealer to confirm if the seat will fit.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jamison, i have been tryin to call you a ton lately. I am ready to pay and get this show on the road. call me 7137329944
Hey I got your message. Check your email, I sent a paypal request a few mins ago.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts