Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
I am hoping that we will have another good weekend coming up for riding. If it is above 55 deg F and the roads are dry, I am up for it.

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
I've got class on Saturday and Sunday but I'm up for a ride next week after work (5pm on). I need to get some miles on my Monster before the snow starts flying. Hopefully you won't leave my newbie @$$ in the dust too bad. Cheers,
Hanns

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What time and where is class Hanns? Dont hate me for this but I gotta do the obligatory "where is Franz?"

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Class is Sat/Sun from 8 am til 2 pm. Got dinner with the 'rents (free steak dinner!) Sat. after class then have to go work at the bar. Sunday is going to kill me since I usually get done at the bar around 3 am and then have to get up early for class in the morning. The class is the MSF course so I can get my motorcycle license. I haven't rode a motorcycle with any frequency since I was in the Army about 10 years ago, plus the insurance break is nice. This weekend is pretty booked up, I'll probably end up sleeping Sunday afternoon for a while when I get done with class. Like I said, this weekend is probably out, next week during the week looks much more promising. I've still got a bunch of things I need to finish on my Jeep before the snow starts flying which cuts into riding time as well. Cheers,
Hanns

P.S. You don't get to meet Franz as you're not really my type. He prefers to "hang out" with attractive girls, strippers and other women of questionable character.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you are doing it the smart way. I took the MSF course back in '90 I think it was. Didnt do much riding while I was in the military or when I got out for that matter. Just got my 620 in May and I have only gone down one time that required a trip to the hospital. Hope we can ALL get together for a ride before the snow shows up.
Oh, where do you live and what color is your bike?
Save me some steak and say hi to mom and dad for us hooligans!

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
I live in downtown Mpls over by HCTC and the Convention Center, damn near spitting distance from Bob's. Bike is a '96 M900, Ducati racing red that I bought from my buddy Dwain who works at Motoprimo. I've been too busy lately working on the Jeep and my real job to do any riding but I want some saddle time before it snows dammit! I better get back to work and make it look like I haven't been screwing off all day on the boards..... ;)
Hanns

·
Registered
418 Posts
Sounds like a good time is someone is willing to have a rider... Just think...next season... I won't have to ask anymore!!!

·
Registered
240 Posts
I won't be around or you could have rode with me

·
Registered
240 Posts
Change in plans. I will be around!!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Does that mean I can ride you?? ;D ;D I mean ride with you??

·
Registered
418 Posts
If you get that Jealous Tony... Maybe I can ride with you too!!

:p Wait... your my cuz!!! What am I thinking???

·
Registered
240 Posts
for sure. I ride kinda slow though

·
Registered
418 Posts
That's ok... I'm sure that I will get your blood pumping!!! [smiley=charming.gif]

Sorry... in the teasing frame of mind today!! ::)

·
Registered
240 Posts
hey isn't that nitro or was it retro or is it both of em

R

·
0 Posts
hey isn't that nitro or was it retro or is it both of em
I peed in your gas tank I peed in your gas tank!!!!!!! :p

see you kids saturday try to keep up this time.....

1 - 20 of 33 Posts