Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: 16 winged signs available

Unfortunately I won't know until the 26th, that's my next Dr's appt. If I'm sent back to work, I have to work that weekend, If I'm still off I'll be there.

·
Premium Member
1,764 Posts

im psych'd.. i figure ill carry mine on our outings, with a small can of spray paint. we can tag local roads. kind of like a private route indicator... slowly we claim all the roads till we get into CAM territory. then some day we will all rumble.. meet on that deserted strip of road. you know the one, with the tumble weeds and setting sun... knight will have his forearm duc taped to another guys in switch blade show down... much like the beat it video.

are you guys ok with baseball bats being our primary weapon of choice?

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts

bighoss said:
im psych'd.. i figure ill carry mine on our outings, with a small can of spray paint. we can tag local roads. kind of like a private route indicator... slowly we claim all the roads till we get into CAM territory. then some day we will all rumble.. meet on that deserted strip of road. you know the one, with the tumble weeds and setting sun... knight will have his forearm duc taped to another guys in switch blade show down... much like the beat it video.

CAAAAAAMMMMERRRRRRS, come out and plaaaaayyyyyyy....

i would rather use my spider co knife than a switch blade. i'm better with it. :)

and i've always thought of myself more as an orphan than one of the furies.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts

I say we let me go toe to toe with a certain someone first and set the tone, I dont need a weapon...
...oh wait, you guys were joking around weren't you.... damn ;)

·
Registered
181 Posts

bighoss said:
What wrong with motorcycle chain as the WoC? It's much easier to conceal, and you can choke a guy with a chain better then you can with a baseball bat. >:D

just my .002c

FWIW I'm antiviolence.

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts

Mdriver said:
What wrong with motorcycle chain as the WoC? It's much easier to conceal, and you can choke a guy with a chain better then you can with a baseball bat. >:D

just my .002c

FWIW I'm antiviolence.
but it's easier to have a chain turned agaisnt you. a bat is stiffer and its path can be changed midswing. :)

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Not to break up the west side story, but I wanted to let you know we're getting one of these powdercoated and will have pics/price of that soon.

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts

Justin Sain said:
Not to break up the west side story, but I wanted to let you know we're getting one of these powdercoated and will have pics/price of that soon.
ooo, kinky.

can you do multiple colors on that? ie: red logo and black wings.
(i'm not quite sure how powdercoating works)

·
Registered
1,523 Posts

KnightofNi II said:
can you do multiple colors on that? ie: red logo and black wings.
(i'm not quite sure how powdercoating works)
Thats hotness. Im gonna hold off payment now for something like that.

·
Premium Member
1,764 Posts

Mdriver said:

just my .002c

FWIW I'm antiviolence.
can we get some of these?

mace(s) would be cool too... ;D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,764 Posts

justin can you just hold one for me and ill pay you at the jamboree..

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Yeah I can do thatbut at this point I'm not sure if i'm going or working. I'll hold one for you regardless.

And negative on the 2 color powedercoating, it's satin black only and $20 extra for coating.

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts

bighoss said:

lol ---paul do you play counterstrike? i can picture sprayng the "clan tags" all over then bunnyhopping about ;)

·
Premium Member
1,764 Posts

no, no counter stirke... but this bring up a good question for you gamers, and we might get slapped to jibjab with this but... anyone on console. what is the best XBOX first person shooter/strategery game?

i see these when im out

counterstrike
rainbow six
splinter cell

anyone give advice on the "best"

btw... i have been doing absoultley nothing at work. how about the rest of you? just keep picturing the carmel colored beers in my fridge and want to go home

1 - 20 of 99 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.