Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Less than 500 miles ridden on it. Probably less than 300 just can't remember exactly.

Willing to trade for a stock seat plus 50 bucks

Or 125 shipped for this seat.

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
does this have the same inner material as a stock 620 seat? Was it cut to be lower? Does the trade seat need to be perfect? What year is this off of?

Thanx.

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is the same foam as a regular 620 and it is not shaved. Does not have to be perfect but in good condition. This is off of a 2006 s2r. Not sure what year the seat is off.

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
S2R Stock Exhaust

I have a stock exhaust system off of a 2005 S2R800. I do not know if it will fit a S2R1000 but the directions from my Arrow system show no difference.

You can check out my ad in this section or PM me for pictures and we can talk price.

I also have the stock S2R mirrors & stock air box cover if you are interested.

BTW, why are you selling the seat? I maybe interested in trading you my stock seat + $.

filterfool

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
sold!

Less than 500 miles ridden on it. Probably less than 300 just can't remember exactly.

Willing to trade for a stock seat plus 50 bucks

Or 125 shipped for this seat.

Would be happy to do the $50 + perfect stock seat. How do we complete the transaction?

Thank you, I hope you still have it for sale.

L.

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
I'd be happy to work a deal with you, I have all of the parts you need. I'm sure I can give you you're $50 worth, along with a good seat or???.

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a stock exhaust system off of a 2005 S2R800. I do not know if it will fit a S2R1000 but the directions from my Arrow system show no difference.

You can check out my ad in this section or PM me for pictures and we can talk price.

I also have the stock S2R mirrors & stock air box cover if you are interested.

BTW, why are you selling the seat? I maybe interested in trading you my stock seat + $.

filterfool
Don't know if they will fit or not. I am selling it because I am putting the bike back to stock and then selling it this summer or winter if I can find a buyer.

What do you have in mind for the seat trade, mirrors, and air box.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts