Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Count me in. I'd be up for a quick spin around town right after work before I have to work at the bar. Hopefully getting rained on doesn't make my Monster too mad at me.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Aren't you posting to the wrong board for rides now Retro?? ??? Or are you in Minnie for a while?

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I take it the rest of the move went well John? Glad to hear you have nice weather (prick). We are supposed to get nailed with snow this weekend. Its supposed to be 60 today, and down to 29 for the high by Sunday. 70% chance of snow all weekend too.... I cant wait to get to TX...

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Well, I was planning on riding the Monster in this morning, go out to fire it up and it totally died on me.... It cranked over a few times slow like it normally does when it's below 70

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Well, I was planning on riding the Monster in this morning, go out to fire it up and it totally died on me.... It cranked over a few times slow like it normally does when it's below 70

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Uh... we don't have valet service. That's Boom! you're thinking of again. You think a bar that uses cheap @$$ plastic glasses and doesn't pay it's employees squat would have something like valet service? Right...... I've got some magic beans you might be interested in buying. I'm opening tonight so I'll be at the door from 10 pm until about 11:30 or so, I'll switch to working the floor earlier if some of my honeys come down. If you're serious about coming down I can put you on my guest list so you don't have to pay the cover charge. Cheers,
Hanns

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I dont want to tell you I will be there and not show. Kinda depends on what the old lady wants to do. After next week, I can go out and play whenever. what is the cover normally?

·
Registered
418 Posts
I dont want to tell you I will be there and not show. Kinda depends on what the old lady wants to do. After next week, I can go out and play whenever. what is the cover normally?
Just a thought... maybe we should go down there sometime after the ol' lady leaves. We haven't hung out for a while. Maybe I'll even wear my vinyl... not for you though Tony!!

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
It's normally a $6 cover charge mostly to keep the rednecks out (wha!?!?, six dollars! Garth Brookes better be playing this here club!). If you want I can give you my cell number, I've got a few perks (like putting people on the list at the last minute) being the head of security. BTW Tony, the nasty looking guy in chaps and a thong has already been done to death. Can't you be original for once? I've give you a quick list of things people have worn so you don't accidentily tread on someone's turf and get beat up by a 60 year old tranny who's dressed like Klinger from MASH.

Chaps, thong and no thong
whitey, tightey underwear (that's it!)
leather S&M horse outfit complete with saddle and bridle
silver short shorts and patent leather yellow Donald Duck shoes
thong, 2 whips and dancing like you're having seizures
trenchcoat with nothing on underneath (nasty, old uncle pervie)
walking around with both hands constantly in your pockets
looking like the Gestapo guy from Raiders of the Lost Ark
crossdressing with a full beard and biker tatoos
trying to look like a turd from the Matrix (oh, that's so original)
looking like a reject Robert Smith clone
wearing yuppie khakis and then stripping down to your underwear on the dance floor
sitting by the door to the dressing room and trying to get peaks of the dancers changing
passing out in the corner in your own puke (no, it's not a costume but it's been done before)
anything with tags from Hot Topic still attached

That's all I can think of for now. BTW Desmodiva, I applaud your choice in wearing vinyl, it's been done before but for some reason it never gets old. Cheers,
Hanns

·
Registered
418 Posts
BTW Desmodiva, I applaud your choice in wearing vinyl, it's been done before but for some reason it never gets old. Cheers,

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
typical ya ask who's riding and it turns into who's wearing vinyl and thongs or not. ::)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts