Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, It was only 16 miles, but it was a great afternoon to be on 2 wheels. Anyone else so lucky? After a month and a half of work travel, and being under the weather, I'm smiling again! :)

·
Registered
917 Posts
that swingarm pivot is really stuck! I hit it with the 4lb sledge as hard as I could and the whole front end fell off. [laugh]

this warm weather scares me. the weather gods get angry when they see motorcycles out in chicago during the first week of Jan. I hope it doesn't come around to bite us in the @ss during the spring and summer.

G

·
b.h. said:
that swingarm pivot is really stuck! I hit it with the 4lb sledge as hard as I could and the whole front end fell off. [laugh]

this warm weather scares me. the weather gods get angry when they see motorcycles out in chicago during the first week of Jan. I hope it doesn't come around to bite us in the @ss during the spring and summer.

I feel sorry for the shop that has to deal with taking my swingarm off!

I'm with you; I hope the spring and summer are good and won't be affected by this maddnes?.

·
Registered
346 Posts
chia said:
OK, It was only 16 miles, but it was a great afternoon to be on 2 wheels. Anyone else so lucky? After a month and a half of work travel, and being under the weather, I'm smiling again! :)
I live through you as far as riding goes ;D

·
Registered
346 Posts
Do you know what is funny about the title of this thread and what I am doing now...

I keep seeing 45deg and think valve seat angles [laugh]

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So does 45º = a happy valve seat angle? ;D

·
Registered
346 Posts
chia said:
So does 45º = a happy valve seat angle? ;D
Yes it does! An even happier angle is adding the second 60 deg angle the S and SPS models of my bike have according to the service manual.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts