Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it's only Tuesday, I know, but who's up for riding this weekend?

-Joe

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm always down, I'll see if I can rally up my other Monster friend.

dP

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
maybe. My friend with the mh900e and I were already talking about it. If you all can accept a mh900e in lieu of a mostro amongst the ranks. ;)

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can probably ride on Sunday, but have babysitting duty this Saturday... my wife's payback for me paintballing last Saturday and riding the two Saturdays before that... ;D

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sweet! Let's hit it sunday. Anyone got a plan? I suppose Chukanut Drive would be good but probably packed. Noon work for everyone?

Nathan... Thanks again for the stand.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would LOVE to do the Silvana/LaConner/Chuckanut/Sudden Valley loop -- would that be too far north for all the Seattle folks?

High Bridge (Clearview/Monroe/Sultan) area is good too if the Seattle folks don't want to slab it to northern Snohomish County...

·
Registered
201 Posts
Dang it, I'm on call this weekend. I'll try to make it wherever and whenever it is, but may have to bug out suddenly if I have to work.
Coming from Seattle.

Jim

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Chuckanut is scheduled for some road work (one lane only) don't know if it has started yet but you might want to look it up.

As an alternative you might zip up Highway 9 to Mosquito Lake rd. It loops over to Mt Baker Hwy.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You guys just want to meet in Kirkland or something at noon?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think the DOT text means it will be reduced to a one lane road from 6:00 am to 6:30 pm on weekdays between the dates of March 31 and April 19. If I read it correctly, it should not be a factor on the weekends.

Regarding meet location, Kirkland would only be a good meet location if the ride will be on the eastside. If the ride will be north, the meet location should be further north.. like at a rest stop or starbucks just off I-5.

I am currently "questionable" about my ability to ride this Sunday... these allergies are just killing me...

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
What time are you guys planning on heading out? I have Lacrosse games both days this weekend at 10am.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was thinking noon, what time is your Lacrosse game over?

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am currently "questionable" about my ability to ride this Sunday... these allergies are just killing me...
I have some Allegra you can take :)

I'll be there. Just tell me where to meet, it really doesnt matter to me.

Doug

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok then, Chuckanut it is.

Ryan, I've got more than enough alergy med's too... we'll get you fixed up.

So those of us in seattle or the east side, let's meet at the Kirkland Marina (by the shark club) at 12:00. Ryan, we'll cruise up north and meet you by 1:00. Just let us know where to meet you and we'll be there. Drop us your cell number in case we're running late.

Someone know the north end? I'll get us lost for sure up there, but I'm down to follow.

See you guys at 12 on Sunday, Ryan, see you shortly after up north.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
I was thinking noon, what time is your Lacrosse game over?
Hmm, don't think I can make it. Game will be over about 12:30-1:00 most likely, and it's over at Queen Anne, so I won't get home till at least one. Gotta keep our undefeated season alive!

Ah well, perhaps next weekend? I ahve not plans and no games ;D

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
How 'bout the rest stop just north of Smokey Pt. north bound I 5, say noon. Yeah Ryan I've got a couple claritan for you. The rest stop is between the Arlington/Silvana exit and Smokey Pt. you can't miss it.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey guys, I'm up for a ride on sunday. If you don't mind me tagging along. I would probably meet up with everyone up north since I'm coming from Snohomish. I'll try to be at the rest stop by 12:30 or earlier. Hopefully you guys will swing in. I'll be on an 03 M1000.
Aaron ;D

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey Aaron: you're more than welcome to join us! Here's hoping the sun stays strong, the sunday drivers stay home, and the state patrol falls asleep!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts