Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
I contacted the buyer, we'll see what's up. I'm guessing it's another fake, but we'll see...

·
Registered
441 Posts
Saw that one. There's also another monster and a 999 listed by another seller. Does anyone know of someone who's actually bit on one of these?

It's really starting to piss me off. Sort of like finding your dream girl, reaching down, and finding a unit (not like that's ever happened, really, I swear).

Z

·
0 Posts
I have also noticed that there never seems to be a VIN that you can trace listed with these "scam" bikes.
Why doesn't ebay do something and get rid of these "pre-approved" scam auctions????

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Last time I checked FedEx doesn't ship motorcycles. Tell him you'd like his mom to be a mail order bride along with the bike.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
for $4,000, I'll sell you the title to Niihau and ship it FedEx

M

·
0 Posts
big time scam,the one i saw the guy was from England and told me,he is not from Asia,and gave me a free shipping
if i buy it now...
And same here,he send me a 3 pages e-mail.
Needless to say, you can smell that one a mile away.
carefull out there

Robert

O

·
0 Posts
Last time I checked FedEx doesn't ship motorcycles. Tell him you'd like his mom to be a mail order bride along with the bike.

That's to funny!

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Here's the reply... for purposes of warning people and for the sake of amusement:

Hello,
I received your email regarding my bike.
First you have to know bidding is restricted since I have some problems with some member in the past and since then I am carefull with my auction,so noone will press that button until I have the assurance that he will buy it.
The bike is in perfect condition,as new I can say,with no scarches on it,no damage.The price for the bike with shipping and insurance to your address included, is 4,000.00$ ,so ,please replay with your shipping address in your next email. All the manuals and the original documentation are in English.It is made for US market and has US specs on it (speedometer in miles). You will receive this along with all papers and recipts that you need to register it in your name.
You will receive the TITLE,keys,owner manual...
It has a Clear Title and it is in Showroom Condition.
The bike is in Europe, Poland and it will be shipped from here on my expence. Again,there are no other fees and charges just the price of 4,000.00$. Shipping will be done via FedEx and it will take no more then 6 days. I have a friend at fedex who will manage me a low price shipping and I assumed that it is from me to pay for shipping it. When I will shipp it, I will declare it as a gift so you will pay no cusoms when you will receive it and for this it will be delivered directly to your address. Also, I have to let you know that I want the payment priorr shipping since I will shipp it in the same day or next days the payment is complete . For the moment I can only accept a wire transfer as a payment method and the fastest is western union. Also you have nothing to warry about because this deal will be done in a secure way if you prefer.
The most important thing in all my activity here is that I am affiliated at eBay Square Trade , I have a a purchase protection account for 20000$ and i assume you know what mean this. In case we will close this deal, you are protected by Square Trade. How you are protected by Square Trade, well, in case you will not receive the bike as i described to you, Square Trade will refund you with 100% from the whole amount which you paid to me. Even in case you will not receive the bike, they will refund you the money. But this is not the case.One conclusion, you are protected.
Let me know if you want to buy it as I will open a case for this deal so you will have no concern about our deal.
Regards!

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
woah neat, according to the pictures, there is a dodge dealership in poland!
They love those large, american trucks that get 12 mpg over there.

Lets see.. $4000 USD = ~15000 PLN . Whats the MSRP of a polish monster?

Ok, please no crude jokes about "polish monster"... its just too easy.

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts