Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to organize a 3 day for my riding buddies since they think deals gap is too far for them. Anyone have any good destinations?

·
Premium Member
3,593 Posts
Fuel Cafe in Milwaukee.

Not sure the best way to get there but I bet you could follow the Lakes. Plan accordingly and you could earn a Great Lakes Bun Burner patch.

I plan on hitting Fuel Cafe this spring for a 1500 saddle sore patch.

·
Premium Member
3,593 Posts
Poughkeepsie New York to Milwaukee is a 14 hour trip, perfect for a 1 day ride out to earn your iron butt patch and then a nice 2 day ride home. So uh, yeah it is a "3 day trip". Sorry that it isn't your idea of a trip, but it does fall into the suggestions for a 3 day trip.

Heck just for an example, I found out the shipper for my new bike did not pick it up in Phoenix on Saturday so at 6pm Saturday I jumped into the truck, by 9:30am his time on Sunday I had driven about 1,200 miles to load the bike. I fueled up the truck, turned around and headed home, I got here at 6:00am this morning. Almost 36 hours and 2,300 miles. So define "trip".

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha. you deserve a medal or something. I am looking for a mostly back roads loop that would let me see some sights and make some stops and have lots of twisties. not 14 straight hrs on the highway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts