Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$14500

3600 miles, tank pad and tank grips. I am the original owner, all manuals and 2 keys included, bought 9-27-2019 so warranty until 9-27-2021. 600 mile service completed by Beverly Hills Ducati.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I think it could sell for the right looking knowledgeable buyer.
1 of my 3 bikes is the 1200R, love it and was looking for it for a while before I bought mine they're not very available. I have the Vivid Black.
Problem is too with COVID everyone is feeling unsure amd not diving into fun or luxury items much.
Generally selling used bikes takes long and discounting the price off the new cost is pretty steep.
If you like it keep the sale on and enjoy it in the meantime.
Part of the reason I have 3 bikes is that to sell them for a misery I rather keep them.
Enjoy

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replay Desmo, that is kind of what I was thinking as well. Its just odd because I keep hearing the bike shop cant keep stock and heard stories of people pulling out old bikes from the shed and getting top dollar for them...I am guessing most of these have been dirt vs street. I am doing exactly what you said, I ride it when I need to and have it for sale.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ill sweeten the pot a little, I am including the Shift Tech exhaust I have for the bike.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts