Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Monster Fans,
I am selling my absolutely stellar 2017 Monster 1200 (regular Monster not r or s). I am a retired executive and the bike is frankly just too powerful for me. I bought it new from the Ducati dealer On Twp Wheels in Florida (we have a home there also) and now have it up here in Rochester NY. The bike is literally just thy way I got it from the dealer, not one scratch on the paint etc. It has never been abused, raced, dropped or scraped. It is basically showroom new with 3411 miles (approximate miles since I ride it from time to time).

This bike has the fancy computer that allows you to select wheelie height, wheel spin and traction control both when in a straight line and while turning. This bike is just crazy powerful and basically a missile on two wheels.

NOTES:
It does NOT have the quickshifter.
It IS the Monster 1200 (not the r or s)

It is 100% stock with the exception of these items that were added by Ducati or I added:
1) Factory Heated Grips
2) Factory Cover (that fancy stretchy fitted one)
3) I added CRG Control Levers (on the fly adjustable (have originals)
4) I added Rizoma handlebars (about 2" less width than stock). I also have the factory handlebars.
5) I added Ducabike steering stabilizer (the expensive Olin one)
6) I have (2) factory seats for it, the low one and the standard one. The low one allows a short person to ride it (I am 5'7" and I can flat foot it)

I have 100% all factory manuals, sales literature, both keys.

There is NO LIEN on the bike I have clear title in hand in my name.

I want the bike to go to a great home. If you want a perfect Monster that includes about $3000 in options for less that 10K feel free to contact me.

Doug

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hi DCH. Would you say that the new bars are approximately the same height as stock?
Also
How far are you from the Rochester Airport?
I am here north of ATL and would probably fly up to inspect it and have it shipped home.

Thanks Rex

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Rex,
The Rizomas are a few inches shorter, I am not sure if they are taller. They are part #MA009 / Silver if you want to check them out online. I also have the original factory bars.

Rochester (ROC) airport is about 20 minutes from our home. If you plan a quick in and out I would be happy to pick up up and drop you back off at the airport.

FYI: I am headed to our Fl home this Sunday, March the 2nd in the afternoon, and will not return to Rochester until March 19th in the late morning. I will be going back to FL on April 29th.

Doug

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Probably not regularly Rex. If you would like to PM me (I am not sure how to do it) I will get you my contact information.
Doug

1 - 6 of 6 Posts