Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2016 Monster 1200R. 2nd owner. 5775 miles. Recent service was performed with a new battery and new tires. Bike is in beautiful condition. There are no issues or damage. Bike has never been down. There is a small scratch on the side of the tank. That is the only notable imperfection.

The list of mods is long-
Spark dual under tail exhaust. Sounds amazing! Ducati race map. Bike runs very strong and linear. NRC LED signals all around. Smoked tail light. LED headlight. Rizoma bar end mirrors. Heated grips. Akrapovic exhaust shield. Frame sliders. Hypermotard foot pegs. The vinyl on the windscreen and fork tubes is just that, vinyl and can be removed easily.

Also included but not pictured - Factory mirrors. Factory Panigale pegs. Passenger brackets and pegs. Puig smoked windscreen. Misc parts removed for the aftermarket items being installed... and an IRC quick shifter-auto blipper kit in the box! This is an $800 part alone!

I really would love to keep it, but I am not enjoying it like I thought it would. I also have a Hypermotard 1100S and I think 1 naked bike is enough. I am going after a Multistrada or similar for touring.
I am located in the Kansas City, MO area. Clean title. I do have a loan on it at my local credit union, but arrangements to pay it off can be made ahead of time.

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle
Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design
Motorcycle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Vehicle
White Automotive design Gadget Video game console Gas
Tire Wheel Bicycle tire Motorcycle Bicycle frame
Hood Automotive lighting Vehicle Motor vehicle Tire
Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Registered
14 Posts
Beautiful bike!

I’ve dealt w the underseat exhaust on the super bikes and am personally/subjectively not a fan; I’m an old-skool, side-mount Termi guy.

Would be a shame to spend $$$ to take that beauty apart….

GL w sale!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts