Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Corbin, Sargent, Saddlemen, and Ducati all make both low and comfort versions. Go on eBay , they are plentiful, unlike my S4RS. I recently found a Ducati low seat after 2 years search. I think Ducati makes two low versions for yours. Is comfort or seat height your issue ?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Corbin, Sargent, Saddlemen, and Ducati all make both low and comfort versions. Go on eBay , they are plentiful, unlike my S4RS. I recently found a Ducati low seat after 2 years search. I think Ducati makes two low versions for yours. Is comfort or seat height your issue ?
I don't think Corbin presently makes a seat for the Monster R. Apparently, Corbin is looking for 2016+ Monster R&S models for R&D.

From Corbins website: "As much as we'd like to, we can't buy every new bike that hits the street. Problem is we need the bike in our R&D department to make parts for it. See where we're headed with this?

Yeah, just like all yer pals, we want to borrow your bike! Difference here is that we're willing to make it worth your while... quid pro quo. If you let our R&D boys borrow your bike, we'll give you the first production piece for free. Simple.

Here's our current Most Wanted list: Ducati: 2016+ Monster R&S"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts