Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to locate the manual for my factory Ohlins forks but not having much luck, the Ducati part numbers are as follows
34520611a LH Fork
34420611a RH Fork

But looking for the Ohlins part number or equivalent so I can find a manual for maintenance. Any help appreciated!

· Registered
741 Posts
Your probably never going to find the document... fundamentally same as all other fgr forks...any specifics is going to need a trained technicians experience to decipher anyway..so open her up...clean her out and ride on

· Super Moderator
639 Posts
I'm trying to locate the manual for my factory Ohlins forks but not having much luck, the Ducati part numbers are as follows
34520611a LH Fork
34420611a RH Fork

But looking for the Ohlins part number or equivalent so I can find a manual for maintenance. Any help appreciated!
IIRC, your forks are very similar to the non-NIX Ohlins OEM forks from the 2010-ish superbikes. Contact Ohlins USA -- I believe they will be able to provide you with a PDF manual of an equivalent.

Your probably never going to find the document... fundamentally same as all other fgr forks...any specifics is going to need a trained technicians experience to decipher anyway..so open her up...clean her out and ride on
FGR's are Ohlins Superbike forks and are different from OEM Ohlins. The closest will likely be the R&T (FGRT) "equivalent."

· Registered
5 Posts
I know this is old but I had a heluva time finding this info. Eventually reached out to Ohlins:

My 2016 1200s fork is an Ohlins FL9110, NIX 30/12 open cartridge, 5wt oil, 150mm air gap.

Ohlins tools required are:
Pull-up tool - 1765-05
Cylinder holding tool - 00787-06
Cartridge tool - 04702-04

1 - 4 of 4 Posts