Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I recently just bought my 821 and I'm running into an issue where the bike is really hard to move in neutral and I can hear this clicking sound coming from the rear wheel specifically. I adjusted and lubed the chain to factory spec to make sure it wasn't the chain making the sounds and now my conclusion is I believe it's the rear wheel bearing.

Now my question is does anyone know the sizing, model number or something for the rear wheel bearing of a 2015 Monster 821? I even looked at All Balls bearings and they only list the "front bearing" so I'm wondering could both the front and rear be the same maybe?

I would really appreciate any help, thank you!

·
Registered
627 Posts
The bearings in the front are definitely not the same as the rear... haven't taken one out to measure yet...

And there's a lot of places in the rear assembly that can make those noises/ sensation....I'd pull the tire and spin a bearing with my fingers before I go looking for part numbers....could be just grime under the spacers

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So I took a look and it is the bearing. The thing now is, I can't find any part number for bearings in the rear wheel. Don't see anything on the All Balls website either. Does anyone know how I can retrieve this info?

Appreciate any help!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you so much!! This will help me tremendously. So I guess I can't get a bearings + seals kit from all balls racing. I'll have to order from this Euro site hey, for individual parts?

·
Registered
319 Posts
It's all stuff you should be able to get through your dealer but I recon someone in the US would probably have them all on hand.
With that many models using those bearings they shouldn't be hard to find.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts