1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
currency finance logo
GET FINANCING
AS LOW AS $NA/MO*

Outstanding condition anniversary model M796 ABS - number 45 of only 200 made by Ducati in 2013 to celebrate the Monster's 20th anniversary.

If you are unfamiliar, the 20th anniversary edition pays homage to the original 1993 Monster with several aesthetic specialties, including:
  • gold trellis frame, forks, Brembo brake calipers, and brake discs
  • a limited edition gold number plate on the engine casing (showing #45/200)
  • 20th anniversary decals on the tailpiece and gas tank
  • vintage round Monster mirrors
I added:
  • Ducati Monster Art "Ducati Meccanica" vintage logo body kit tank panels (OEM Ducati, made in Italy, NOT replicas) - I can also reinstall the 20th anniversary tank panels, if preferred
  • Termignoni titanium slip-on exhausts (with ECU and air filter)
  • Evotech tidy tail with proper seat lock relocator
  • Evotech folding brake and clutch levers
  • 14-tooth Superlite counter sprocket for better off-the-line acceleration (as the stock M796 with 15-tooth counter sprocket is notorious for poor acceleration at low RPMs)
This M796 needs nothing. I am the second owner, all maintenance is current, and the bike looks and runs like new. Never down or damaged, and garage-kept on battery tender. Tires are OEM spec Pirelli Diablo Rossos from late 2017, so still very fresh, oil and filter were changed last fall (less than 500 miles ago), and a new OEM spec Yuasa battery was also installed last fall.

Serious inquiries only, please. This is a special bike in immaculate condition. I don't need to sell it, so will not entertain offers, as I believe that for its condition and equipment, $7,500 is a very fair price for this M796.

**Ducati rear stand shown in photos NOT included.

Thanks for looking.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts