Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased this bike from another forum member back in April 2013, and it's time to part ways as I'm focused more on track riding these days. Second owner. 41XX miles. ABS. Complete service history. Has about 300 miles on the Motul oil change. Still has stock Pirellis on it, but the longer this is for sale I will likely throw Q3s on.

Aftermarket upgrades:
Speedymoto front and rear axle sliders and frame sliders
Rexxer ECU reflash
K&N air filters
Competition Werkes fender eliminator
Oberon LED blinkers
Vance and Hines CS One Exhaust
Carbon fiber headlight cover
G2 Throttle Tamer
14T front sprocket
CRG Hindsight bar-end mirrors

I've owned it for 2 full years now and only put 1000 miles on it. I had the bike inspected here at Redline in Yorktown back in September (VA state requirement for all vehicles) and the inspection didn't find anything out of sorts. The bike is in factory shape, save for the one scrape to the left side of the seat cowl and a chip on the left side of the tank plastics that the previous owner incurred when he said he mistakenly thought the sidestand was down.

Everything is current (tags, maintenance..next maintenance due at 7500 mi), and clean title in hand. Also, all stock parts will be included in the sale.

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions. Recommend you contact me at my direct email ([email protected]) as my PM notifications sometimes go to my spam box. KBB for this bike is $8100, so with all the adds I think $7700 is a reasonable price.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sold! Mods, feel free to delete.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts