Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

Im selling my 2009 Pearl White body kit from my Monster 1100S.

The body consists of the the Left and Right Tank Covers, Tail Cover and Fly Screen.

(Front Mud Guard is not included as it is carbon fiber and I am using it with my new body work)

The body work is in perfect condition, and has less than 800 miles on it.

I would much rather sell these on our forum than on Ebay.

$500 delivered.

Here is a link to the pics...
http://gallery.me.com/dwarner72/100023

Thanks,
Drew

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Might be a bit high.

An entire "Color Therapy" kit, which includes the front fender as well, lists for $699.

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Drew, I sent you a PM.
I'm looking for a right side tank cover.
See my post in the "Parts Wanted" forum.
Thanks very much.
-Matthew

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Drew, I have not received the PM for some strange reason.

I assume you received my initial PM, however. If so, would you please do me the favor of emailing me at the personal email address I provided therein?

If you didn't receive my PM, please let me know.
Thanks!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi All,

I think my PM's that are being sent are not reaching you. Can you please send me a PM with your email address? I will reply via email. Or email me directly at [email protected]

Thanks,
Drew

·
Registered
78 Posts
Disagree on the price being to high. This is a good to great price. The monster art kits don't come in white, and to replace these parts through a dealer would be north of $1K.

The whites are some of the most sought after, so I'm guessing someone will snatch these up. Good luck with your sale.

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Drew, I sent you PMs here and on Ducati.ms, and I also emailed you at the email address you specified above.

I look forward to hearing from you.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Disagree on the price being to high. This is a good to great price. The monster art kits don't come in white, and to replace these parts through a dealer would be north of $1K.

The whites are some of the most sought after, so I'm guessing someone will snatch these up. Good luck with your sale.
According to my dealer the Pearl White kit has been made available as a color therapy kit, but for a limited time. The retail price in Canada is $899 including the front fender.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
According to my dealer the Pearl White kit has been made available as a color therapy kit, but for a limited time. The retail price in Canada is $899 including the front fender.
Converted to the US Dollar, that list price is roughly $883 USD.

I think $500 delivered is still a fair price when you can usually pick up a white fender on ebay for $100 or less...at that point, you're paying about a third less than retail delivered to your door. Or you can upgrade and pick up a nice carbon fiber fender anywhere from $100 to $200.

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
I'm still potentially interested, Drew, so let me know if you have a counter-offer or if the sale to Jennifer doesn't materialize. Thanks.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Drew

Got the package yesterday and wanted to say thanks. It was amazingly packaged and the parts were, as you described, perfect. Appreciate the quick mailing and would not hesitate to buy from you again. If you end up with a red set you don't want let me know!! LOL While I am here, anyone got a white front fender for sale??

·
Registered
13 Posts
If you are still looking........I have a white fender. Perfect condition. $150.00 shipped.

I also have the windscreen in white if anyone needs it, also in perfect condition. Actually it is brand new.

Stephanie

Drew

Got the package yesterday and wanted to say thanks. It was amazingly packaged and the parts were, as you described, perfect. Appreciate the quick mailing and would not hesitate to buy from you again. If you end up with a red set you don't want let me know!! LOL While I am here, anyone got a white front fender for sale??

1 - 20 of 22 Posts