Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
09 M1100,reluctantly for sale, loaded with all the right accessories. Asking 11K firm. I don't need to sell this bike. Serious inquiries only. 600 mile service done at Eximport Houston. Parts and service know this bike , it is perfect and well taken care of. Termi's, Motovation bar ends, bar end mirors, DP red ano clutch pressure plate, black 10 spoke cover, stainless springs. DP slave unit (ergal clutch actuator) red ano, DP touring seat, Comp werks license plate reloc kit/tail chop. Flat black plastics from 696 with red trellis frame. Obviously plastics can be changed with a simple parts order to whatever color you like. Bike is in Houston TX area.
[email protected] preferred contact

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
A very nice Monster

Hello guys I know this bike and it has been babied and well taken care, if you are in the market for an M1100 this is the one to get without any hesitation.

I feel your pain my friend! it is hard to let go some of the toys

·
Registered
1 Posts
pearl696,

Very interested in the bike! I'm in NJ right now so I would have to see how much delivery would cost. Is it still available?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes , still avalable

Yes , surprisingly it is still available. i have shipped bikes before , about $600 for a reputable company, usually takes a few weeks to get your bike.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts