Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**Price Reduced**2009 Ducati Monster 696 - Red - 4000 miles - $6500

2009 Ducati Monster 696 plus. Less than 4000 babied miles. All service is up to date. Next service not due until 7500 miles. Took it in for a complete check up by my Ducati dealer last week and they gave it a clean bill of health. Like new condition. It has always been garage kept and has never even seen rain. It has never been dropped or damaged in any way. Has full service record. All work was done by a certified Ducati dealer. Title in hand. Bike located in Tampa, FL. $6500

Modifications Include:
Competition Werkes Fender Eliminator Kit
Ducati Performance Touring seat (much more comfortable than the original, also has matching red stitching)
Bar end mirrors
Brand new tires (I ran over a screw...still have original tires, which were not abused and still have lots of mileage left, if it weren't for the screw)

Still have all of the original parts and can return it to stock in 30 minutes if you want. I'm selling my 696 because I never have time to ride anymore and anticipate moving out of the state soon (1 less thing to worry about). This is a great motorcycle. Has absolutely no problems. Gets a lot of attention. Sounds phenomenal. Pictures don't do it justice (my camera doesn't like Ducati red...always looks orange). More pictures are available at your request.

Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Mode of transport

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Rim

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Mode of transport

Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Mode of transport Car

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Adam,

Let me know if you would consider selling the touring seat as a separate piece.

Thank you very much.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts