Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

2009 Ducati Monster 696 for sale

10K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  mpls696 
#1 · (Edited)
FOR SALE: 2009 Ducati Monster 696+

The 696 is in perfect condition and has never been down, scratched or dinged. The bike has approximately 2400 miles on it. Never seen a drop of rain and has been in heated storage, always.

I have all documents and receipts for the scheduled 600 mile service (that has been completed), as well as all paperwork associated with the aftermarket accessories that were added.

Included with the sale:
-all original paperwork/documents, manuals, keys, etc..
-All Original OEM Ducati Parts (that have since been replaced with aftermarket accessories)
-Carbon Fiber Termignoni Exhaust System with Upgraded Racing ECU and Filter
-CRG Lane-Splitter Bar End Mirrors
-CRG Adjustable Levers
-Competition Werkes Fender Eliminator Kit / Tail Chop

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns?

Serious inquiries only, please. I am not interested in taking off any of the accessories and selling them seperately.

$7800 buys the bike.

I am located in Minneapolis, MN.

Thanks for looking.

See less See more
#5 ·
No thanks, drums - I'm not looking for another bike. I have just come to realize that I didn't make the time to ride the 696, like I thought I would have. I guess, I'm just not a motorcycle person.

Thanks for the inquiry, though. I know you will love a 696, if and when you find one..? Good luck!

#12 ·
rajeev sharma,

I don't completely understand your message..? If you are wondering if the 600 mile service has been done - YES it has. And if you are wondering what the odometer is showing - the bike has 2644 miles on it.

please let me know if you have any more questions?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.