Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes i did list 5900 and that's a steal! reason is i went out riding last weekend in the beautiful fall weather and again my wife is not very happy about me on the bike. less than the 695's which have far inferior equiptment to the 696.

Very very nicely modified 2009 Ducati 696. 500 miles on the bike. White/Black, Rizoma bars, Bar end mirrors, Cored exhaust, Jet Hot ceramic coated pipes and heat guards, frame sliders. Tail ch0p was done with LED integrated tail light from CA. This bike was bought and very gently laid down by the origonal owner in first gear, scrached tank panel,Added the mods and had it fully serviced and inspected by Razee Ducati. Bike looks and rides Great!! Sound is significantly deeper than the termi's. Pipes were done custom to look origional and then jet-coated. We have a 7 week old baby and i believe there are many who know that story... no time to ride.... need to let it go. Wife not happy with it. email [email protected] or call 401-996-4619.

Pics in this ad:
http://providence.craigslist.org/mcy/1437914824.html

·
Registered
85 Posts
Yes i did list 5900 and that's a steal! reason is i went out riding last weekend in the beautiful fall weather and again my wife is not very happy about me on the bike. less than the 695's which have far inferior equiptment to the 696.

Very very nicely modified 2009 Ducati 696. 500 miles on the bike. White/Black, Rizoma bars, Bar end mirrors, Cored exhaust, Jet Hot ceramic coated pipes and heat guards, frame sliders. Tail ch0p was done with LED integrated tail light from CA. This bike was bought and very gently laid down by the origonal owner in first gear, scrached tank panel,Added the mods and had it fully serviced and inspected by Razee Ducati. Bike looks and rides Great!! Sound is significantly deeper than the termi's. Pipes were done custom to look origional and then jet-coated. We have a 7 week old baby and i believe there are many who know that story... no time to ride.... need to let it go. Wife not happy with it. email [email protected] or call 401-996-4619.

Pics in this ad:
http://providence.craigslist.org/mcy/1437914824.html
The link to craigslist isn't working. I'm interested in the bike. [email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts