Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have finally gotten around to putting my Concours up for sale. It is the ABS model with many upgrades. Bike currently has 6218 miles and probably wont get anymore since I stopped riding it. Most of the miles were put on in one month when I was commuting 130 miles a day, 7 days a week for about 45 days. Bike has Givi windscreen, manic salamander large throttle lock, handlebar riser (i forgot the brand), footpeg lowering kit, BMW grips, Ramball mount, and Magellan 4040 GPS. Bike also has Michelin Pilot Road 2s with about 1000 miles on them. I have also installed the reflective tape on the back of the hardbags. One of my favorite mods was the addition of the LED running lights along with the amber headlights. Bike is EXTREMELY visible day or night with those lights. The first mod I do to all of my bikes is add amber lights. Bike has never been abused or tracked. Bike was used mostly for a commuting tool, but have since lost interest in sport touring. I am looking to get rid of this so I can make room for an older Ducati monster and Triumph Scrambler. I prefer not to ship, but that can be arranged by any potential buyers.

I am asking $9,500 for everything.

Pics can be found here

http://gallery.me.com/rpaggen/100220

Please email me at [email protected] as I dont get on this site nearly as much as I used to

1 - 1 of 1 Posts