Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Adult driven and properly maintained. I'm an older rider, so I had the dealership install Raptor handlebars and the riser shown in the photo for a more comfortable seating position. This required special hydraulic lines for the front brake and clutch. I also had the optional clutch slave master cylinder upgraded so the lever is easier to pull. I added a carbon fiber clutch cover, and the bike also has the complete Termi kit. This includes carbon fiber exhaust, airbox, and race computer. The computer was set up by Crooked River Ducati. The bike has been lowered slightly and the seat foam slightly shaved to lower the seat height. Ground clearance is unchanged, and the height can be returned to stock height by adjustments.

Several parts are available to purchase separately if desired. I have a cover, tank bag, uninstalled frame sliders, black protective grills for both radiators, drive chain, and other spares that I will sell inexpensively.

The bike has several flaws. The front brake master cylinder cap paint peeled on the edge last winter, and the seat cowl has some scratches. The front wheel rim has a scar on the edge, and a mirror is scuffed on the back. I've tried to show them in the photos.`

I have owned the bike since it was new, and it has been completely dependable. It easily is the most exotic and enjoyable bike I have owned since I bought my first motorcycle nearly 50 years ago. Selling now because I am slowing down.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Berea Ohio near Cleveland. Sorry. Forgot to put in ad

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
**SOLD**
Thanks