Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
located in sherman oaks,1000 miles, serviced at Pro italia (600 mi) yoyodyne slipper clutch (48 t) full termi system (airbox,cpu,exhaust) cf dp short tail, dp blinkers, dp carbon radiator covers. lic plate relocator
20k spent

$14000

email for more pics

[email protected]

818 980 4782

·
Premium Member
865 Posts
nice bike. yes, it's an understatement. gorgeous bike!!! :) good luck with the sale.

·
Premium Member
865 Posts
wish i had your problem. just trying to get back into biking. good luck, really do wish i could buy yours. che bella. :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Grifo said:
Wow what a beauty. Too bad I can't take it away from you right now.
thanks

I am torn, I rode it the last few days. I think maybe I will sell one of the other bikes and keep the Duc.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Thanks for getting back to me and great looking bike.

I am checking out a Brutale and Tuono today so hopefully I can make up my mind. ???

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no worries, to tell you the truth I hope you dont want it. I would sell it for 14000 but I would rather keep it (strange as it sounds) I guess when it comes down to it $$$ talks. I rode the brutale and the s4rs and way prefered the duc (although I have had a few ducs before). I way prefer the power of the v twin. There is nothing like that torque down low. I am 6 foot and personally felt a little cramped on the brutale. I felt like the brutale chasis was a little more flickable but liked that brakes and the motor on the duc.

all 3 bikes are amazing though.

good luck in your choice and any way you go you will be mighty happy.

Mark

·
Registered
113 Posts
I know what you mean about not wanting to sell it. I need to sell my Mini Cooper S to make room for my new bike. I really like the car but don't have enough room for both.

Anyway, I rode the Brutale and the Ducati today, and both are really amazing bikes. They just feel so different but yet both are so satisfying in their own distinct ways. I hope to ride a Tuono next week before I make a decision. The Tuono I am looking at has less than 1K miles on it and has new pipes and his been chipped. The owner is having a firesale on the bike so it makes me somewhat concerned. ???

·
Premium Member
865 Posts
you guys are breaking my heart. ;) lmao.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts