Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I'm selling my 2007 S2R 800. It's completly stock and only has 1,702 miles on her.
Never been layed down, garage kept, clean title, not ridden hard, excellent condition.

I also have a 2 piece all black Dainese women's leather suit that can also be thrown in with the bike or can be sold on it's own. Suit is a size 46(euro) and only worn 8 times.
Alone the suit is being offered at $400.

I'm asking $7K for the bike. If the suit is included the naturally the price will be a bit more firm.

I'm having a problem uploading pics, if you want any please send me a message, and I can email them to you.

Thanks for looking

Heather

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya this is the same bike.

I never noticed on my previous post that there was a typo. The 1,700 is the correct milage on the same bike.

Sorry for the mistake.

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya sorry about the first post.

I can send you pics that I just took this weekend after a ride I took.

The 1,700 is the final mileage after that 150 mile ride.

·
Registered
114 Posts
A deal is a deal...not

This chick is uncool!!!

I saw the bike Sunday. We agreed to a price, even without a test ride (I respect that), and we shook hands on it and I had her word on it. So I said I'll pickup the bike this Sat (offered sooner also).

Anyway, spent the today lining up the registration and licensing and got the insurance issued. Also waited 2 hours at Social Security yesterday to get my replacement original Social Security card because it's required in NYS to show DMV when registering and licensing.

Then BAM at 4:33pm today, I get this email from her (not even a phone call):

Hi XXXXX,

I wanted to touch base with you ASAP.
I had a guy come today to look at the bike and offered me cash on site.
I feel bad, but I opted to sell him the bike. I hope you understand and that you are still successful with your future searches.
Ride safe.
XXXXX

Though we've been in constant communications everyday since Sunday, not once did she mentioned there was another buyer nor was I even given the opportunity to counter (though we shook on the deal). Needless to say, these past few days was a total waste of my time.

Makes one wonder when a deal is a deal?

When a handshake means anything?

And when keeping a person's word is to be trusted?

BTW, I'm not going to mention that her 2 dogs jumped against my car and scratched it...

All in all, patience is a virtue and I will find the right Monster. :cool:

·
Registered
8 Posts
This chick is uncool!!!

I saw the bike Sunday. We agreed to a price, even without a test ride (I respect that), and we shook hands on it and I had her word on it. So I said I'll pickup the bike this Sat (offered sooner also).

Anyway, spent the today lining up the registration and licensing and got the insurance issued. Also waited 2 hours at Social Security yesterday to get my replacement original Social Security card because it's required in NYS to show DMV when registering and licensing.

Then BAM at 4:33pm today, I get this email from her (not even a phone call):

Hi XXXXX,

I wanted to touch base with you ASAP.
I had a guy come today to look at the bike and offered me cash on site.
I feel bad, but I opted to sell him the bike. I hope you understand and that you are still successful with your future searches.
Ride safe.
XXXXX

Though we've been in constant communications everyday since Sunday, not once did she mentioned there was another buyer nor was I even given the opportunity to counter (though we shook on the deal). Needless to say, these past few days was a total waste of my time.

Makes one wonder when a deal is a deal?

When a handshake means anything?

And when keeping a person's word is to be trusted?

BTW, I'm not going to mention that her 2 dogs jumped against my car and scratched it...

All in all, patience is a virtue and I will find the right Monster. :cool:
I have the same bike. It's a 07 black S2R 800. I have less than 1500 miles on the bike. Mint condition. I had bought for my wife which rode very little and now is wanting to sell. If you want, I can send you some pictures. Let me know. Here's my email address: [email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts