Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...357018710&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MESELX:IT ASKING $8,500...reserve is lower.

2007 DUCATI S2R 1000 BLACK with WHITE STRIPE

One owner, adult ridden, VERY low mileage – 4,400 miles

Brand new (less than 100 miles) Michelin Pilot Power 2 CT tires

Accessories included:

AXL JAK frame sliders

Speedy-Moto open clutch cover – design matches rims

Painted pressure plate with stainless springs and caps

Termignoni carbon fiber) complete exhaust system, including header pipe, high-flow airbox, and performance ECU. (adds 13% more horsepower and terrific sound J )

Bar-end mirrors

Handlebar risers 1.5”

I have all of the original parts that are included, plus maintenance records, owner’s manual, and factory Code Key.

I have over $11,500 invested, but I am in a bind for some college expenses for the kids.

ASKING: $8,800. If you win this auction and are not satisfied with the condition of the bike I will refund your money. I want the new owner to be as excited about this bike as I am.

Bike needs no work – it is in excellent condition, always garaged and adult ridden.

I live in Louisville, KY and for the asking price I am willing to meet a buyer within 50 miles of Louisville if that is helpful. If not agreeable, buyer is responsible for picking the bike up. $500 non-refundable deposit required within 24 hours of auction end. Balance due prior to title being transferred.

·
Registered
2 Posts
2007 S2R 1000 Black

It is still available?? if so are you willing to ship the bike??
I'm located in Portland, Oregon.
Thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
reply to Cosaco

Yes, I will work with you on shipping if you are interested. It did not sell on ebay, auction ended tonight, reserve not met. Call me tomorrow during the day at (502)442-6537 and we can discuss. Thanks, Tim Jenne

1 - 4 of 4 Posts